Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mom & Tot Skate

A couple of weeks ago, Everett & I went to the Arkansas Skatium with some other moms and their children from LittleRockMommies to Mom & Tot Skate. At Mom & Tot Skate the kiddos can bring anything with wheels to ride. Everett brought his powered Lightning McQueen car to ride, and I assumed that's what he was doing while I was putting on my skates. When I went on the rink and couldn't find him, I panicked a little until I saw him doing this:

He was in the arcade a good portion of the time we were at the rink. At one point he and another little boy swapped cars, and he was riding a car he had to push with his legs.
About 30 minutes before it was time to go he asked me if he could put on skates, so I got him a pair and put them on him. He was SO cute. We skated together for a little while and he did such a great job!

No comments: