Monday, September 3, 2012

Everett Starts School!





On August 20th Everett started Pre-K!  He has been looking forward to it since we toured schools months ago.  The night before school he proclaimed that he was "so he excited he was going to explode!!".  His teachers are Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Maritza.  He goes every weekday from 9am-12pm.  On his first day he did great, and since then he has had only had one bad day.  He has homework every day, and is learning to write "James" and "Horner" since he already knows how to write "Everett".  He is learning a lot and having fun.  On the first day of school he came home and told me that he told his teacher that he didn't learn anything that day.  I had been telling him that he would learn a lot at school, and I think that he was confused that he didn't learn anything that first day.  The other day I went early to pick him up and watched him riding a bicycle built for two with a little girl and it struck me how fast he's growing up.  I look forward to watching him learn lots of new things this year!   

No comments: