Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out and About

Everett had a blast in the playroom today. He is a lot more mobile now that he has his tubes and wires out. He hasn't walked in a week, so he was a little wobbly taking steps at first (not to mention the monitor box strapped to him is probably heavy). He had fun walking - then running - around until he lost his balance and bonked his head. He's a tough kid, so it wasn't long before he was playing again, but it left quite a knot. He started eating a little bit more today and he seems to be feeling better. There isn't any word on when we will get to go home, but he is definitely coming down the homestretch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awhh everettt is so cute!!! :)
im so glad he is coming home soon!!!
give him lots of hugs and kisses for me!!!


<3
love jacc jaccc

Anonymous said...

Hi Everett's Mom, Dad & Family. I have been keeping you all in my prayers and will continue to do so. I am so glad to hear the Good news about Everett going home. I work in the office where Aaron work's and he told me about your website and I have been watching the events with Everett and your family and even though you do not know me, if there is anything that I can do, Please let me know. I will continue to pray for little Everett and your family. GOD Bless.